Friday 23 November 2012

Car Day

Mummy and I had to drive Daddy to work early this morning so we had the car for the day!

I was a bit tired, as I'd not been sleeping very well. 

I didn't want Daddy to go out this morning, so tried to sit on his camera bag, but it was ok, as I went in the car as well!

After we'd driven, we went home for breakfast, and then went to take Izzy for her morning walk.

Then we headed to Mummy's slimming group where I did some lovely colouring.  Mummy says I can take the ipad next week.  There were lots of other children there this week.

We went shopping to Tesco on the way home and we had lunch before I fell asleep.  I had a lovely nap.

It was very cold and rainy outside, so we didn't go out in the afternoon.  We played, and did colouring, and I'm getting very good at building my tower blocks.

Mummy made curry for tea, so we had that before Daddy got in.  I like Daddy coming home and I wrestle with him and Izzy tries to join in.  That makes me laugh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment