Monday 5 November 2012

My First Post

Hello. My name is Joel. I'm 18 months old.  My birthday is in April.  I live in a small town in the middle of England, in Great Britain.  I have my Mummy and my Daddy and a dog called Izzy.

This is me now:

And this was me when I was born.


My Mummy has started working part time this week.  She tried to go part time earlier but it's only just been allowed.  So now on Mondays and Fridays it's just the two of us.  And I'm going to write here what we get up to.

Today was our first day and we went to a toddler group for the first time.  There were lots of nice toys to play with, I did a firework picture with chalk on black paper that Mummy and Daddy thought was so good it should go up on the wall, and we had a snack time and a story and sang songs.

I was so tired afterwards I couldn't stay awake for lunch and fell asleep on the sofa so ate mine after a good nap.

Then we went to visit the library to borrow some new bedtime stories, visited the park for a run around and a go on the swings, before coming home to play with building blocks and towers.  Mommy tried to get me to sort them by colour but I prefer to jumble them!

I went to bed after playing with Daddy when he got in from work and a cople of bedtime stories, one new one and a favourite one about bears and daddies.

I'm going to see Grandma and Grandad tomorrow so that will be fun too!

No comments:

Post a Comment