Monday 12 November 2012

Monday Time

Today I got up at seven and shouted for 'Mama'.

We went downstairs (I like how promptly Mummy comes to get me out of my cot when I yell) and had breakfast and I was having fun lining all my cars up.

We then went for a walk to give Izzy a run.  I helped hold her ball launcher and we enjoyed the fresh air and looking at the autumn leaves.

At ten o'clock we went to Sunbeams.  Mummy got a bit cross with me as I went around hitting other children in the face.  Mummy says she doesn't know why I do it, and I had to sit on the carpet on my own after she told me 'no hitting' lots of times.  I still did a bit of hitting though.  I think I just want to play with the toys they have already.  I should stop it really though.

I got very tired during the singing time and wanted to go home, so we left just before the end.  I managed to stay awake for eggy bread for lunch (I love to dip mine in a bit of ketchup) and the had a nice nap.

Mummy tried to get me to do marching songs with her in the afternoon, but I wasn't impressed so we went out for a walk again to feed the ducks.  We saw some swans as well.  I don't share bread with them though.  I just eat it.

Daddy came home early although I'm calling him 'Teve' at the moment.  We had a fun time playing before dinner and I had a lovely bath before bed.  I love baths.  I get all splashy!

No comments:

Post a Comment