Friday 9 November 2012

Fun day Friday

Today I was up early and Mummy took me to 'Story and Rhyme'.  We looked at a book together and then sang some songs.  I loved the musical instruments and had fun banging on a giant drum!,

Then we went for a long walk with Izzy and threw the ball for her.  I got out of my pushchair and played in the leaves.  I found big leaves and small leaves and a huge pile to sit in!!



After lunch I had a nap and then we played with my toys and read my books from the library.

Then later on we went away for the weekend and visited Granny and Grandpa in Devon.  I went to sleep in the car and woke up at 10 and decided to play till the early hours!

We had a lovely weekend and went out to visit some woods for a walk, but I was a bit tired from my busy night.  We went out for tea at Nandos and I loved my pitta and hummus and ate a bit of chicken leg and sweet corn.  It was fun and I liked it.

I like weekends away.

No comments:

Post a Comment