Tuesday 20 November 2012

Lazy Monday

Because Mummy and Daddy had been away for the weekend, they were tired on Monday.

So we didn't rush about and Daddy slept in till late in the morning, and me and Mummy stayed in our pyjamas for a bit.  Mummy is dieting so only had a weetabix for breakfast, but I had a treat!  I was allowed nutella on toast.  It makes me happy.


And a bit messy!

After we'd walked Izzy, we went to Sunbeams a bit late, but I was better behaved than last week.  I only hit two children.  Mummy was still cross at me though.  I started making friends though and we ran about playing a sort of 'tig' game.  I liked running.   I also made a collage picture.  I love drawing at the moment and Mummy cut out shapes for me, which I stuck onto my picture.  We made a boat on the sea.

I had a good nap after my lunch.  Then we went to the post office, and a craft shop.  Mummy says I can be a king in this year's church nativity.  I like that idea more than being a sheep again like last year.  We have some purple fabric and gold bits and bobs for mummy to sew for me.
This was me last year.  I know, I looked cute, but it was very warm!!

I'm not sure whether I'll like dressing up yet or not.  But I'm sure I'll like Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment