Monday 19 November 2012

Stay at Grandma's!

I have been a big boy and on Friday Mummy took me to Grandma's. Aunty Amy and cousin Martha were there and we sat and played with toys together, and I handed Martha toys she couldn't reach.  Mummy said I was a good boy!

Then Mummy went away for the weekend and I stayed with Grandma and Grandad.

We had fun! On Saturday they took me to the Christmas parade in town.  I sat in my buggy and watched the floats go by, and then Santa came out pulled by real reindeer!

I got a bit upset when I went to church on Sunday and Mummy and Daddy weren't there.  But I liked seeing them later when they were back in time for bedtime.

They read me a nice bedtime story about a bear in a cave afraid of the dark then I went to sleep.  I was glad to be home but I'd had a nice time away!

No comments:

Post a Comment